How to set up an Animal Communication Session
What is Animal Communication?
Animals communicate thoughts, feelings, and emotions using telepathy. Telepathy is the ability to send energetic impressions using words, pictures, and feelings without having to talk. We are all made of energy and we communicate with energy, whether it's with words, our body language, tone of voice or a smile.
My telepathic skills allow me to connect via a picture of them, preferably one that allows me to look into their eyes. I communicate on a soul to soul level. It's like dialing a phone number.
If no picture is available, a good description will work.
Energy never ceases to exist, it just changes form, so I'm am able to communicate with the ones that have transitioned into Spirit. These are beautiful love letters filled with love and wisdom.
- Know what their likes and dislikes are.
- Find out what their life purpose is with you.
- Get to the root of a behavior problem.
- Prepare them for upcoming vet visits or vacations.
- Bring harmony to the household when your animal companions don't get along.
- Discover past issues and trauma that affects them now.
- An adopted pet adjust to their new family and new home.
- To realize when it is time to let them go and honor their wishes to transition.
- Choose the best care by learning how they feel in their body, mind and spirit.
- To connect with an animal that has transitioned.
For a beautiful and profound communication I had with a dog that arrived at a new home and wanted a new name to go with her new life please read: Communication with Penny. It will touch your heart.
Still intrigued? Check out my interview and hear more insights about animal communication:
I do not do missing animal cases.
I do not do readings in person because it is not necessary to do so.
I am not a veterinarian and I do not diagnose. A communication is not a substitute for good veterinary care.
How To Set Up An Animal Communication Session in 2 Easy Steps:
I will need from you:
- Fill out my Animal Communication Request Form with the animal's name, age, location, and pet person's contact information. You may list your question/questions on the form. Email a picture of your animal to firstname.lastname@example.org. The picture does not have to be recent. If no picture is available, a good description will do.
- Choose between two payment options according to how many questions you want to ask: One Question session (one question or check-in) or a Full Communication session (5 questions limit). Please include your question/questions in the e-mail with their picture or in the Animal Communication Request Form.
Payment must be received in advance of the communication. Pay pal buttons are below and are for one animal, per session, and cannot be combined. Pay pal also takes credit cards if you don't have a pay pal account. I also take checks in the mail.
Once I receive the list above, I will:
- Contact you within 24 hours or less to let you know when I will be communicating with your animal. You do not have to be home for me to talk to them.
- Set up a delivery time for us to discuss what your animal said over the phone. Delivery does not have to be the same day. Please allow 30 minutes for the delivery over the phone.
- I send a scanned copy of the transcript via e-mail after our phone conversation.
I offer free 15 minute consultations to answer any questions you may have about the process. Call or e-mail.
How to Purchase an Animal Communication Session:
Rates are for one animal communication session.
One Question Animal Communication Session-$50.00. One question or check-in.
Full Animal Communication Session-$75.00. 5 questions limit.
Reiki for Animals
I send Reiki long distance, which is a very gentle loving energy at the end of each communication. Reiki is very helpful for a chronically ill, stressed, or transitioning animal.
I offer Reiki packages for chronically ill, stressed, or transitioning animals. To further support your animal, go here Long distance Reiki Packages for Animals.
"I have been a very pleased beneficiary of your work. You gave me insights into my beloved animals that forged a deeper bond with them. That is worth more than all the riches in the world."