How to set up an Animal Communication Session
What is Animal Communication?
Animals communicate thoughts, feelings, and emotions using telepathy. Telepathy is the ability to send energetic impressions using words, pictures, and feelings without having to talk. We are all made of energy and we communicate with energy, whether it's with words, our body language, tone of voice or a smile.
My telepathic skills allow me to connect via a picture of them, preferably one that allows me to look into their eyes. I communicate on a soul to soul level. It's like dialing a phone number.
If no picture is available, a good description will work.
Energy never ceases to exist, it just changes form, so I'm am able to communicate with the ones that have transitioned into Spirit. These are beautiful love letters filled with love and wisdom.
- Know what their likes and dislikes are.
- Find out what their life purpose is with you.
- Get to the root of a behavior problem.
- Prepare them for upcoming vet visits or vacations.
- Bring harmony to the household when your animal companions don't get along.
- Discover past issues and trauma that affects them now.
- An adopted pet adjust to their new family and new home.
- To realize when it is time to let them go and honor their wishes to transition.
- Choose the best care by learning how they feel in their body, mind and spirit.
- To connect with an animal that has transitioned.
For a beautiful and profound communication I had with a dog that arrived at a new home and wanted a new name to go with her new life please read: Communication with Penny. It will touch your heart.
Still intrigued? Check out my interview and hear more insights about animal communication:
I do not do missing animal cases.
I work telepathically over distance and don't need to be in person to communicate therefore I do not do readings in person.
I am not a veterinarian and I do not diagnose. A communication is not a substitute for good veterinary care.
How To Set Up An Animal Communication Session in 2 Easy Steps:
I will need from you:
- I need your animal's name, your contact information, along with a list of questions/concerns you want to ask your animal. You may send this information using this page: Contact Linda or text me at 816-853-2702. Reserve your session by making payment. I will email you once payment has been made so you can send a picture. You may also text the picture to my phone, along with your questions.
- Choose between two payment options according to how many questions you want to ask: One Question session (one question or check-in) or a Full Communication session (5 questions limit).
If you wanting to know if your beloved pet is ready to transition or not, please do the Full Communication session as these are time sensitive and in-depth. It is advised that you contact me first to make sure I have time in my schedule to talk to your animal in a timely manner before paying.
Payment must be received to reserve your session. Pay pal buttons are below and are for one animal, per session, and cannot be combined. Pay pal also takes credit cards if you don't have a pay pal account.
Once I receive the list above, I will:
- Contact you within 24 to 48 hours or less to let you know when I will be communicating with your animal. You do not have to be home for me to talk to them.
- Set up a delivery time for us to discuss what your animal said over the phone. Delivery does not have to be the same day. Please allow 30 minutes for the delivery over the phone. I can send a copy of the transcript to your phone by request. You may want to take notes during the communication.
I offer free 15 minute consultations to answer any questions you may have about the process.
Rates are for one animal communication session.
One Question Animal Communication Session-$50.00. One question or check-in.
Full Animal Communication Session-$75.00. 5 questions limit.
For transitioning animals, please use the Full Animal Communication session due to being time sensitive and how in-depth it will be.
Reiki and Metatronia Therapy® for Animals
I send Reiki long distance, which is a very gentle loving energy at the end of each communication. Reiki is very helpful for a chronically ill, stressed, or transitioning animal.
I offer Reiki packages for chronically ill, stressed, or transitioning animals. To further support your animal, go here Long distance Reiki Packages for Animals.
"I have been a very pleased beneficiary of your work. You gave me insights into my beloved animals that forged a deeper bond with them. That is worth more than all the riches in the world."